If it is about logistics, it is about TITUS!
Services that we provide:
- TITUS Express: transport urgent documents and goods reliably and on time from door to door.
- TITUS Parcel & e-Commerce: provides domestic parcel services for business customers and consumers as well as e-commerce logistics and facilitation services
- TITUS Freight: TITUS Freight, one of Malaysia's leading road freight providers, offers high-quality LTL (less than truck load), FTL (full truck load) and intermodal services for the B2B environment. With its road freight expertise, an unrivalled terminal network, special services like customs, sector-specific solutions or as a Lead Logistics Provider TITUS Freight simplifies its customers most complex transportation processes.
- TITUS Supply Chain: TITUS Supply Chain is the market leader in contract logistics, providing warehousing, managed transport and value-added services at every link in the supply chain for customers in a variety of industries. We also offer solutions for corporate information and communications management tailored precisely to the needs of our customers.
To sustain the position of being the most efficient, profitable and respected premier courier and logistics services company in Malaysia.
Our Corporate Philosophy:
Titus Express Delivery Cares...
For Our Customers
By providing the most courteous and efficient service in every aspect of the business
By being innovative in the development of new shipping products and services
For Our Employees
By promoting the well-being of our staff through attractive remuneration and fringe benefits
By promoting good staff morale through proper staff training and development and provision of opportunities for career advancement
For Our Shareholders
By forging ahead and consolidating our position as a stable and progressive courier and logistics company
By generating profits and a fair return on our investment
For the Community We Serves
By assuming our role as a socially responsible corporate citizen in a tangible manner
By adhering closely to national policies and objectives thereby contributing towards the progress of the nation
CUSTOMER’S SERVICE CHARTER
The Customer Service Charter sets out our commitment to deliver a high standard of customer service. It outlines the type of service we aim to provide, how to contact us and give us feedback, particularly if anything goes wrong and how you can assist us to better serve you.
We will continuously work towards improving the standards of service and our relationship with you will be guided by the following key principles:
- All our products and services comply with relevant laws and regulations of Malaysia.
- We will explain and help you understand the benefits of our products and services that you are interested in and how they work.
- We will act fairly and reasonably towards you in a consistent and ethical manner.
- We will establish a clear set of procedures to ensure that any dispute between us will be resolved fairly and quickly. We will inform you how to make your complaint as well as our procedures for handling them fairly and quickly.
- We will as far as possible not discriminate against age or gender and will make available products and services on the same terms as for other customers.
- We will treat all your personal information as private and confidential and ensure the safety and security of the usage of your information. Your personal information will not be revealed unless otherwise authorized by you or required by law to do so.
- We will not use your personal information for our own marketing purposes if you inform us that you object to this practice.
- We will comply at all times with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- We will co-operate as an industry so that you enjoy secure and reliable courier and express delivery systems you can trust.
- We will provide you with clear, relevant and timely information to help you monitor the movement of parcel. Where applicable, a set of Terms and Conditions relating to each product or service will be made readily available to you with all the fees and charges, your liabilities and obligations in the use of a product or service highlighted.
If customers have enquiries, concerns or comments, please call, write, e-mail or fax us at:
Company's Name : Titus Express Delivery Sdn. Bhd.
Tel : 012 - 3636 955
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Terms and Conditions
TITUS Online Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions of this Agreement shall govern your use of this site, which is provided by TITUS (“Site”) and your subscription to TITUS online account. By accessing and using this Site, you are indicating your acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to changes by TITUS at any time in its discretion. Your use of this Site after such changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes. Please consult these terms and conditions regularly.
- "Shipment" means all documents and parcels that travel under one waybill and which may be carried by any means TITUS chooses including air, road or any other carrier.
- A "waybill", which is a non-negotiable document, shall include any label produced by TITUS automated systems, air waybill, or consignment note and shall incorporate these Terms and Conditions.
- Any reference to "TITUS" refers to TITUS Express Delivery Sdn Bhd (1199241-H), its related corporations, its subsidiaries, branches, employees, directors, agents, affiliates, contractors and any of their respective employees and agents.
- "Customer" refers to the customer of TITUS which include the shipper, its employees, principals and/or agents and/or consignees and/or receivers.
- “TITUS online account” refers to account created by the Customer via the Site.
- “TITUS online Prepaid” refers to TITUS credits which may be used to pay for TITUS services offered on the Site.
- “TITUS credit” refers to prepayment stored inside TITUS online Prepaid and used only for TITUS services offered on the Site.
- “TITUS systems” refers to a set of business processes, organised by TITUS, which includes but not limited to, a combination of tasks and automated applications.
- “Guests” refers to Customers whom have not signed up a TITUS online account on the Site.
- “Service Agreement” refers to the respective service agreement(s) made between the TITUS and the Customers;
- “Members” refers to Customers whom signed up a TITUS online account on the Site.
- “Multiple pieces shipment” or “MPS” refers to packages that are added to a Shipment under a waybill.
- “Waybill issue date” refers to date which waybill is issued or generated to the Customer from the Site.
- Words importing the singular shall include the plural and vice versa.
2. Representations and Warranties
- The Customer irrevocably warrants that the Customer is the actual, legal or proprietary owner of any Shipment that is tendered to TITUS for carriage. The Customer irrevocably agrees and accepts the conditions herein not only for itself but also as agent for and on behalf of any person who may have interests in the Shipment and shall be deemed to have read and be bound by all the conditions in the waybill or in any other agreement entered into between TITUS and the Customer covering the Shipment including the current TITUS Domestic and International Courier Rate Guide, copies of which are available upon request. In the event of any discrepancy between the documents, the following documents shall be read in the following order of priority:
- This Agreement;
- Service Agreement (if any);
- TITUS Terms and Conditions of Carriage (available at the Site);
- TITUS Domestic Courier Rate Guide.
3. Registration and Account Security
- During registration of a TITUS online account:
- You must provide TITUS with accurate, complete and up to date registration information
- You must safeguard your own username and password
- You authorise TITUS to assume that any person using the Site with your username and password is either you or is authorised to act for you.
- Should you find any unauthorised user of your login, you shall notify TITUS immediately and effectively.
- TITUS shall reserve its right to refuse carriage of any Shipment or class of Shipment at its absolute discretion.
- TITUS shall carry the Customer's Shipment by any means, route, procedure, form of handling, form of storage, transportation method, carrier or successive carrier as it deems fit at its sole discretion. TITUS shall be entitled to subcontract on any terms the whole or any part of the carriage, loading, unloading, storing, warehousing, handling and any and all duties whatsoever undertaken by TITUS in relation to the Shipment and the Customer irrevocably authorise TITUS to enter into such subcontract as agents on behalf of the Customer.
- TITUS or any Person authorised by TITUS shall be entitled, but under no obligation, to open and/or scan any Shipment at any time and to inspect the contents. If it appears at any time that the Shipment cannot safely or properly be carried, or carried further, either at all or without incurring any additional expense or taking measures in relation to the Shipment, TITUS may without notice to the Customer (but as his agent only) take any measures and/or incur any reasonable additional expense to carry or continue the Carriage thereof, and/or to sell or dispose of the Shipment and/or to abandon the Carriage and/or to store the Shipment, under cover or in the open, at any place, whichever the Carrier in his absolute discretion considers most appropriate, which sale, disposal, abandonment or storage shall be deemed to constitute due delivery under the waybill. The Customer shall indemnify TITUS against any reasonable additional expense so incurred. TITUS in exercising the liberties contained in this clause shall not be under any obligation to take any particular measures and shall not be liable for any loss, delay or damage howsoever arising from any action or lack of action under this clause.
- TITUS does not warrant that any Shipment tendered by the Customer of its capability of carriage to designated destination without infringing the law of any country or state from, to or through the Shipment may be carried.
- TITUS will endeavour to deliver the Shipment in accordance with the usual delivery schedule and is not obliged to deliver the Shipment within any time limit. TITUS shall not be liable for any damage or loss howsoever caused by delays in delivering the Shipment. TITUS's only responsibility under the waybill is to deliver the Shipment to the address stated in the waybill subject to the terms and conditions stated herein.
- TITUS shall not accept Shipments in which the delivery address is a P.O. Box address, except for destinations in Sabah provided that the telephone numbers of the consignee is clearly stated.
- MPS are allowed, up to a maximum of 4 MPS to 1 waybill. Waybill and MPS must be printed out in a good condition. The Customer is obliged to ensure that waybill and MPS are attached to shipments in a proper manner. For Members, cancellation of waybills can be performed via the Site within 5 days of Waybill issue date, except on the pick-up date. After this period, Members need to call TITUS for cancellation of waybills. For Guests, cancellation of waybills can be performed via call to TITUS. Refund will only be made for cancellation via the Site.
- All rates charged for courier services in respect of documents which come within the purview of the Postal Services Act, 2012 are subject to the minimum pricing set by the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) applicable from time to time. Take note that effective 1 January 2015, the minimum price set by MCMC for courier services on documents weighing below 500g is a sum not less than Ringgit Malaysia Five (RM5.00) i.e. excluding 6% Sales and Services Tax (SST) per waybill. The delivery rates quoted on the Site are based on deliveries from the specified pickup point(s) to the relevant point of delivery.
- The rates as quoted on the Site are based on the actual weight of the package or its volumetric weight, whichever is the higher. The calculation for volumetric weight is according to the following formula:-
- Domestic Destination: Volumetric weight (kg) = length (cm) x width (cm) x height (cm) / 6000;
- In the event of dispute as to the calculation of the volumetric weight and/or the applicable rate, the Customer agrees that the decision made by TITUS shall be final and binding.
- Surcharges will be applicable for delivery service to Non Metro Areas, as specified by TITUS in the Site from time to time. To confirm classification of delivery destination, please visit our website www.titusexpress.com or contact our Customer Service officer of the respective branch. The delivery services offered by TITUS does not extend to Non Serviceable Area. If the packages cannot be delivered or is not duly received by the consignee, the Customer shall remain liable to pay the courier charges incurred.
- Any Service Fee quoted by TITUS includes local airport tax but shall exclude Service Tax or GST, Value Added Tax and any other applicable tax, duty and expenses as may be imposed by any local or foreign Customs or similar Authority in respect of the carriage of the Customer's Shipment. All such taxes, duties and government charges imposed or levied in connection with the services rendered by TITUS shall be borne and paid by the Customer.
- The Customer may choose to pay such charges via debit card, credit card, online banking, or TITUS online Prepaid.
- If the Customer gives different instructions on methods of payment, the Customer shall be primarily liable for any duty, tax (including pre-payment of the same), surcharge, fine, legal costs (on solicitor-and-client basis) or loss suffered by TITUS.
- For settlement of rate or charge adjustments, including but not limited to, charges due to difference in weight or volumetric weight measurement(s) between Customer and TITUS (“overweight charges”) and tax charges, TITUS is conferred the right to deduct from the Customer’s TITUS online Prepaid (if applicable) . If there are insufficient balance in the Customer’s TITUS online Prepaid or if the Customer is not a Member, TITUS would contact the Customer for payment. Overweight charges are calculated based on normal rates on the Site.
- Subject to the terms stated herein, TITUS offers different refund options for Customers, except cash refunds. For a Member, refunds are made to the Member’s TITUS online Prepaid. For a Guest, refunds are made to the Guest’s bank account. TITUS is conferred the right to request documents, including but not limited to the Customer’s Identity Card, for verification purposes during refunding process. TITUS has the right to reject a refund request where it reasonably believes that the refund request may be fraudulent, illegal or involves any criminal activity or where TITUS reasonably believes you to be in breach of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
9. TITUS online Prepaid
- You may purchase credits for TITUS online Prepaid through any of the methods as may be made available in the Site from time to time. Selecting a particular payment method means you are agreeing to the terms of service of TITUS’s processing partners and your financial institution. You will bear all fees that may be charged by such processing partners and/ or your financial institution (if any) for the payment method you have selected. TITUS may at its sole and absolute discretion reject your request to purchase credits for TITUS online Prepaid for any reason whatsoever.
- The monetary value in the credits for TITUS online Prepaid is a prepayment only for services available to the Customer via the Site,
- TITUS online Prepaid will only be valid for two (2) year from the date of your last purchase or spend, whichever later. The expiry date set out in the Site shall serve as conclusive evidence of the expiry date of your TITUS online Prepaid. TITUS shall have the right to deal with the expired TITUS online Prepaid in such manner as TITUS deems fit in its absolute discretion. After the expiry of your TITUS online Prepaid, you hereby agree that you will have no claim whatsoever against TITUS.
- TITUS online Prepaid is only refundable in accordance to the terms stated under “Closure of TITUS online Account”. They cannot be resold, exchanged or transferred for value under any circumstances. TITUS online Prepaid shall not be regarded, construed, or used as valuable or exchangeable instruments under any circumstances.
- You will not receive interest or other earnings on your TITUS online Prepaid. TITUS may receive interest on amounts that TITUS holds on your behalf. You agree to assign your rights to TITUS for any interest derived from your TITUS online Prepaid.
- You may check your TITUS online Prepaid balance in the Site. The TITUS online Prepaid balance set out in the Site shall serve as a conclusive evidence of your TITUS online Prepaid balance.
- As credit purchase may involve credit card transactions through a financial institution, in the event of any error in such transaction which results in chargebacks from the financial institution, TITUS reserves the right to clawback the credits (up to the disputed amount) from your TITUS online Prepaid or by any other way it deems fit in its sole discretion.
- TITUS has the right to forfeit your credit in TITUS online Prepaid where it reasonably believes that the credit purchase may be fraudulent, illegal or involves any criminal activity or where TITUS reasonably believes you to be in breach of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- The Site takes all pick-up arrangement data as per the Customer’s input. Pick-up arrangement is deemed valid only if it is submitted successfully. Status of all pick-up arrangements will be displayed in the Site. If no pick-up was performed, the Customer is responsible to notify TITUS, TITUS shall re-arrange another collection which is convenient for the Customer. If the Customer, For Members, cancellation of pick-up can be performed via the Site within 5 days of Waybill issue date, except on the pick-up date. After this period, Members need to call TITUS for cancellation of pick-up. For Guests, cancellation of pick-up can be performed via call to TITUS. Refunds will only be made for cancellation via the Site. Pick-up surcharge is charged separately for different pick-up locations, with a maximum of 10 waybills for each pick-up surcharge.
- TITUS may deliver a Shipment to the receiver named on the waybill or to any other person appearing to have authority to accept delivery of the Shipment on the Customer's behalf (such as persons at the same address as the receiver). TITUS does not warrant that the Shipment will be handled delicately and the Customer shall expect rough handling of the Shipment throughout the passage. The Customer shall produce adequate and legibly designated address for each Shipment to enable effective delivery to be made otherwise TITUS shall be entitled to deal or dispose of any such undelivered Shipment as TITUS deems fit. The Customer shall comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to governmental regulations and laws of any country to, from, through or over the Shipment may be carried.
- If at any time the Carriage is or is likely to be affected by any hindrance, risk, delay, difficulty or disadvantage of any kind (including the condition of the Shipment), whenever and howsoever arising (whether or not the Carriage has commenced) TITUS may without notice to the Customer abandon the Carriage of the Shipment and where reasonably possible place the Shipment or any part of them at the Customer's disposal at any place which TITUS may deem safe and convenient, whereupon delivery shall be deemed to have been made and the responsibility of TITUS in respect of such Shipment shall cease. In any event TITUS shall be entitled to full Charges on Shipment received for Carriage and the Customer shall pay any additional costs resulting from the above mentioned circumstances.
12. Closure of TITUS online Account
- Upon closure of TITUS online Account, Members with balance credit in their TITUS online Prepaid shall have their balance refunded to their bank account, subject to administration fees, in accordance to the terms stated herein.
13. Customer's obligations
- The marking, labelling and packaging of any Shipment shall be the Customer's sole responsibility. The description and particulars of the Shipment set out on the face of the waybill are furnished by the Customer and the Customer warrants to TITUS that the description and particulars including, but not limited to, weight, content, measurement, quantity, quality, condition, marks, numbers and value are correct.
- The Customer shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations and requirements (including but not limited to any imposed at any time before or during the Carriage relating to anti-terrorism measures) of customs, port and other authorities and shall bear and pay all duties, taxes, fines, imposts, expenses and losses (including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, charges for any additional Carriage undertaken) incurred or suffered by reason thereof or by reason of any illegal, incorrect or insufficient marking, numbering or addressing of the Shipment.
- The Customer undertakes that the Shipment is packed in a manner adequate to withstand the ordinary risks of Carriage having regard to their nature and in compliance with all laws, regulations and requirements which may be applicable.
- No Shipment which are or may become dangerous (whether or not so listed in codes), inflammable, damaging, injurious (including radioactive materials), noxious or which are or may become liable to damage any property or Person whatsoever shall be tendered to TITUS for Carriage without TITUS's express consent in writing and the Container and/or other covering in which the Shipment is to be transported and/or the Shipment itself being distinctly marked on the outside so as to indicate the nature and character of any such Shipment and so as to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and/or requirements.
- If any such Shipment are delivered to TITUS without such written consent and/or marking or if in the opinion of TITUS the Shipment is or is liable to become dangerous, inflammable and/or damaging in nature, the same may at any time be unloaded, destroyed, disposed of, abandoned, or rendered harmless without compensation to the Customer and without prejudice to TITUS's right to additional charges incurred by TITUS from the Customer.
- Whether or not the Customer was aware of the nature of the Shipment, the Customer shall indemnify the Carrier against all claims, losses, damages or expenses arising in consequence of the Carriage of such Shipment.
14. Customs clearance
- The Customer warrants that each article in any Shipment is accurately described in the waybill and the Customer shall attach the relevant documents to meet the export or air carriage requirements. The Customer appoints TITUS as Customer's agent solely for performance of custom clearance. The Customer shall provide proper documentation whenever required.
15. No liability and/or limited liability
- Every Shipment is transported on a limited liability basis on the terms stated herein. TITUS's liability is strictly limited to direct loss and damage only. If the Customer requires greater protection, TITUS can arrange insurance for Customer covering the actual cash value in respect of loss of or physical damage to the Shipment, provided the Customer requests it via TITUS systems and pays the applicable premium. Shipment insurance does not cover indirect loss or damage, or loss or damage caused by delay.
- Where the Warsaw or CMR conventions or any national laws implementing or adopting these conventions apply or where other mandatory national law applies, the liability of TITUS is governed by and will be limited according to the applicable rules.
- Where convention, regulations, rules or other mandatory national laws do not apply to the carriage of the Shipment under the waybill, TITUS will only be liable if loss, damage, delay, shortage, mis-delivery, nondelivery, misinformation or failure to provide information in connection with the Customer's Shipment, is proven to be resulted from the acts or omissions of the management of TITUS committed with the intent to cause such loss or recklessly and with knowledge that such loss would probably result and TITUS's total liability under any circumstances whatsoever shall not exceed RM200.00 per Shipment or the cost of replacement, whichever is lower. In the event, a higher value has been declared in which case the Shipment shall be insured by the Customer and the Customers' sole remedy shall be from the proceeds of the insurance policy.
- In the event the Shipment is insured by the Customer, the Customer shall name TITUS as the co-assured and shall waive all rights of subrogation under the insurance policy against TITUS. If the Customer fails to procure such insurance policies naming TITUS as co-assured and/or waive all rights of subrogation under the insurance policy against TITUS, the Customer shall indemnify, defend and hold TITUS harmless against all the consequences of having failed to comply with the provisions of this clause.
- TITUS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IN CONTRACT, TORT, EQUITY, NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, LOSS OF MARKET, LOSS OF PROFIT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER AND HOWSOEVER CAUSED WHETHER TITUS KNEW OR OUGHT TO HAVE KNOWN OF THE VALUE OF ANY SHIPMENT AND / OR SUCH LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE MIGHT OCCUR.
16. Situations where TITUS shall not be held liable
- TITUS shall not be liable for the Customer's failure to comply with the conditions herein or resulting from the Customer's acts, negligence, default, misconduct or omission, including but not limited to inaccurate description of any Shipment; inadequate or inappropriate packaging, securing, marking or addressing of any Shipment; or for the act, default, negligence, misconduct, omission, violation of any conditions herein of the recipient or any one who has interests in the Shipment. TITUS shall not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, shortage, mis-delivery, non delivery, mis-information, or failure to provide information in connection with the items stated under the heading of "Items Not Acceptable for Carriage".
- TITUS shall not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, shortage, mis-delivery, non delivery, misinformation or failure to provide information in connection with Customer's Shipment which is
- beyond the reasonable control of the management of TITUS;
- resulting from of Acts of God and
- by the occurrence of a force majeure event including but not limited to 1) severe weather, 2) fire and flood ; (3) war, rebellion, sabotage, riot, terrorism; (4) strike or industrial dispute of whatsoever nature; (5) act or omission of local or overseas public authority and changes in applicable law; (6) disruption of air or ground network; (7) mechanical problems to modes of transportation / machinery or material shortage (i.e. fuel and electricity).
- TITUS shall not be liable for any losses and damages caused by any fraud, wilful acts, reckless acts, acts, omissions, gross negligence of any person (including its employees, servants, agents, affiliates, contractors, their agents and their respective employees / agents) and shall not be vicariously liable for any such action or omission for which the management of TITUS has exercised reasonable diligence.
- The Customer is aware that every waybill/ consignment notes (whether in blank or used) supplied by TITUS (whether by delivery of hardcopies or printing by the Customer via the Site) shall remain the property of TITUS. The Customer shall procure that every waybill/ consignment note shall be accounted for and shall only be utilized for packages to be delivered by TITUS and not otherwise. The Customer shall not misuse or distribute the waybill/ consignment notes for the Customer's/ third party(ies)' own purposes. The Customer shall indemnify and keep TITUS its agents, workmen or servants harmless against any liability, loss or damage (including bodily injury) of whatsoever nature direct or indirect sustained by TITUS, its agents, workmen or servants attributed, related to and/or howsoever arising from the Customers’ acts, omission, neglect, intentional or dishonest acts and/or any damage/ loss which is attributable, related to and/or howsoever arising from the customer/ third party(ies)' wrongful/ unauthorized use or distribution of the waybill/ consignment notes. This indemnity shall also include any liability, loss or damage as a result of any claim whatsoever and any summons, penalties, fines against TITUS by any third party or the relevant Authorities as a result of any act, omission, neglect or intentional acts by the Customer, its agents, workmen or servants and/or third party(ies) arising from/ attributed to the wrongful/ unauthorized/ misuse of any waybill/ consignment note.
- Customer irrevocably agrees to indemnify, defend, release and hold harmless TITUS as against any and all liabilities, claims, demands, suits, judgments, damages, losses, costs and legal fee (on a solicitor and client basis) in connection therewith or incident thereto, arising out of the Customer's failure to comply with the conditions herein or resulting from Customer's negligence, acts, defaults, misconduct or omissions or the Customer's errors in the declaration of the Shipment or the provision of erroneous information relating to the Shipment or non-declaration of the dangerous nature of the Shipment and/or the failure of the Customer to comply with all applicable import, export , customs and other laws and regulations which apply to the Shipment.
18. Items not acceptable for Carriage
- TITUS shall not carry the following items (or any item which contains any element thereof) (a) dangerous, hazardous, combustible, radioactive, explosive, corrosive, biohazard, inhalation hazard, perishables, poisonous gases, prohibited drugs; (b) any form of gold, silver, jewellery, precious or semi-precious item (eg. diamond, antique, artwork and etc), personal control documents (eg passport, identity card, birth certificate, credit card); (c) currency (note or coin) of any nationality or negotiable instrument equivalent to cash (eg.. endorsed stock, bond, cheque), livestock, plant and any item that is prohibited by local or (any) foreign law. Should the Customer tender for Shipment any items as aforesaid with TITUS, the Customer shall indemnify and keep TITUS harmless against any claim, loss, damage, including legal cost (on a solicitor-and-client basis) in connection therewith. TITUS shall be vested with the right to deal with such Shipment in any manner as it deems fit, including the right to abandon and destroy the Shipment. TITUS shall exclude its liability howsoever arising from such Shipment accepted by mistake on the part of TITUS.
- TITUS shall have a lien on the Shipment and any documents relating thereto for all sums whatsoever due at any time to TITUS under this Agreement. TITUS shall also have a lien against the Customer on the Shipment and any documents relating thereto for all sums due from the Customer to TITUS under any other contract. TITUS may exercise their lien at any time and at any place in their sole discretion, whether the contractual Carriage is completed or not. In any event any lien shall (a) survive the delivery of the Shipment and (b) extend to cover the cost of recovering any sums due and for that purpose TITUS shall have the right to sell the Shipment and documents by public auction or private treaty, without notice to the Customer and at the Customer's expense and without any liability towards the Customer.
20. Claim for and notice of Loss, Damage or Delay
- TITUS shall be deemed prima facie to have delivered the Shipment as described in the waybill unless notice of loss of, or damage to the Shipment, indicating the general nature of such loss or damage, shall have been given in writing to TITUS or to their representative at the place of delivery before or at the time of removal of the Shipment into the custody of the person entitled to delivery thereof under the waybill. If the recipient accepted the Shipment by endorsing on the Proof of Delivery whether electronically or nonelectronically, without raising any damage, shortage or dispute, TITUS shall be deemed to have discharged its responsibility / liability towards the Customer and / or over the Shipment.
- Any claim by the Customer for loss, damage or delay to the Shipment shall be made in writing within fourteen (14) days from the date when the Shipment should have reached the designated destination failing which TITUS shall have no liability whatsoever. The content, original shipping carton and packaging of the Shipment shall be made available to TITUS within Seven (7) days from the date of written notification in order for TITUS to evaluate the claim for damage. No claim shall be entertained unless all outstanding amounts due to TITUS from the Customer have been fully settled. The amount of any claim shall not be set-off against any amount owing to TITUS.
- TITUS shall be discharged of all liability whatsoever in respect of the Shipment unless suit is brought in the proper forum and written notice thereof received by TITUS: (i) in respect of loss, damage or delay during Carriage by air, within 2 years after delivery of the Shipment or the date when the Shipment should have been delivered or any other time limit compulsorily imposed by applicable convention, rules or regulations whichever is the later (ii) in respect of loss, damage or delay during Carriage other than by air, within 30 days or any other time limit compulsorily imposed by applicable rules or regulations, whichever is later, after delivery of the Shipment or the date when the Shipment should have been delivered.
- In the event that such time period shall be found contrary to any convention or law compulsorily applicable, the period prescribed by such convention or law shall then apply but in that circumstance only.
21. Mandatory law
- If any condition herein is held to be illegal under present or future law, such provision shall be fully severable and nothing of such shall affect the validity of this entire Agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by Malaysian Laws and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian Courts
22. Privacy Notice
Standard Conditions of Carriage
TITUS’s STANDARD CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE
The Customer upon tender of goods or documents to TITUS for carriage or transportation, shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions herein, which terms and conditions shall be referred to as TITUS STANDARD CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE.
1. Reference to TITUS shall include TITUS’s appointed agents wherever situated.
2. Any business undertaken by TITUS is carried out subject to the conditions hereinafter set out each of which shall be deemed to be incorporated by reference into any and all agreements whether written or otherwise between TITUS and a customer. TITUS shall not be bound by any agreement purporting to vary these conditions unless such agreement shall be in writing and signed on behalf of TITUS by a duly authorised officer thereof. In the absence of any such written agreement to the contrary, these conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between TITUS and each of its customers.
3. TITUS is not a common carrier and will only carry documents or goods subject to these conditions herein. TITUS reserves the right to refuse the carriage or transportation of any documents or goods or class of documents or goods for any person, firm, company or entity at its absolute discretion.
4. TITUS undertakes, subject to payment in accordance with rates notified to the customer from time to time, to carry the customer’s documents or goods between destinations agreed between TITUS and the customer(s). TITUS reserves the right to carry the customer’s documents or goods by any route and procedure and by any carrier or successive carriers and according to any handling, storage and transportation methods as TITUS thinks fit.
5. TITUS reserves the right but not the obligation to inspect the goods or documents consigned by its customers to ensure that all such documents or goods are capable of carriage to the countries of destination within the standard operating procedures, customs declaration and handling methods of TITUS PROVIDED THAT in making this reservation TITUS does not undertake or represent that any particular item to be carried is capable of carriage and delivery without infringing the law of any country or state from, to or through which the item may be carried.
6. Any rates quoted by TITUS for carriage are inclusive of local airport taxes but exclusive of any value added tax, duties, levies, imposts, deposits or outlays incurred in respect of carriage of customer’s documents or goods. Should the customer indicate by endorsement in the space provided on the Consignment Note that the Receiver shall be liable for any customs duty, the customer shall be liable for such customs duty in the event of default in payment by the Receiver. TITUS shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred due to the customer’s documents or goods being impounded by customs or similar authorities and the customer shall indemnify TITUS for any fines, penalties or loss suffered by TITUS in connection therewith.
7. The marking and packaging of the customer’s documents or goods for transportation is the customer’s sole responsibility including the placing of the documents or goods in any container which may be supplied to the customer by TITUS. TITUS accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to documents or goods caused by inadequate, inappropriate or defective packaging. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to address adequately and clearly each consignment of documents or goods to enable effective delivery to be made. TITUS shall not be liable for delay in forwarding or delivery resulting from the customer’s failure to comply with its obligations in this respect.
8. TITUS shall not be liable for all or any losses, damages and expenses arising as a result of the customers’ failure to comply with the customers’ obligations under this Agreement or as a result of the customer negligence.
9. The customer warrants that the customer is the true owner of the goods or documents consigned for carriage or is duly authorised agent of the true owner and that it is authorised to accept and is accepting these conditions not only on behalf of itself but also as agent for and on behalf of all other persons who are or may hereafter become interested in the documents or goods. The customer hereby undertakes to indemnify TITUS against any damages, costs and expenses resulting from any breach of this warranty.
10. TITUS shall be liable subject to clause 11 hereof, for loss sustained by the customer due to damage to or loss of the documents or goods whilst in TITUS’s custody or control provided that such loss or damage was due to the negligence of TITUS its servants or agent. Save as aforesaid TITUS shall be under no liability in respect of the documents or goods carried by it and in particular shall not be liable for consequential loss however arising. The parties agree that consequential loss shall be deemed to include without restriction commercial, financial or other direct loss including losses of interest, profit markets and utility. TITUS shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the customer due to any delay in the carriage or delivery of documents or goods which are beyond the control of TITUS or any loss or damage as a result of Act of God or any force majeure occurrence.
11. The liability of TITUS shall be limited to the payment by TITUS by way of damages of a sum not exceeding RM200.00 or its equivalent per consignment of the value of the consigned goods or documents, whichever is lesser. For the purpose of establishing the amount of TITUS’s liability under this clause the value of a document or the goods shall be ascertained in reference to their replacement or reconstitution value at the time and place of shipment without reference to their commercial utility to the customer and other terms of consequential loss. Consequential loss herein shall bear the same meaning as in clause 10 hereof.
12. Any claim brought by a customer against TITUS hereunder must be notified by the customer to an office of TITUS in writing within 14 days of the date when the documents or goods should have reached their destination after which date, no claim howsoever shall be entertained by TITUS. No claim shall be entertained until all outstanding due to TITUS from the customer have been fully-settled. The amount of any such claim shall not be set off against any amount owing to TITUS.
13. TITUS will not carry the following goods, documents and materials listed herein and such other goods documents and materials which TITUS may notify the customer of from time to time dangerous, hazardous, combustible or explosive materials prohibited drugs, gold and silver billion, coin, dust, cyanides, precipitates, or any form of uncoined gold and precious and semi-precious stones including commercial carbons or industrial diamonds, currency (paper or coin) of any nationality, negotiable securities, stocks, bonds, certificates, uncancelled postage or revenue stamps, war savings or thrift stamps, blank or endorsed in blank cashier’s cheques, money orders or traveller’s cheques, letters, antiques, pictures, livestock or plants and in the event that any customer should consign such items with TITUS the customer shall fully indemnify TITUS for all claims, damages and expenses arising in connection therewith and TITUS shall have the right to deal with such items as it shall see fit including the right to abandon carriage of the same immediately upon TITUS having acknowledge that such item infringes these conditions. The right of inspection referred to in clause 5 shall also apply for the purposes of this clause.
14. Customers are to arrange insurance coverage on the documents or goods consigned and TITUS is under no obligation to provide such insurance coverage.
15. When a consignor/shipper hands over cargo to TITUS or its third-party service provider, the consignor/ shipper’s representative shall sign a declaration in the following words: “On behalf of the consignor/ shipper, I understand that it is illegal to consign explosives or explosive devices without lawful authority. I also understand that all items of cargo intended to be transported as air freight will be subject to security screening procedures.”
16. TITUS is not an air transport undertaking within the Warsaw Convention 1929 and subsequent air carriage treaties and legislation. TITUS acts as agents for its customers when consigning documents or goods with a particular airline or carrier for onward carriage, without prejudice to its general right of subrogation hereunder. TITUS shall have the right to recover compensation from any airline or carrier for loss or damage or expense incurred by any customer on behalf of that customer.
17. The terms and conditions herein shall apply to and incur to the benefit of TITUS and its authorised agents, officers, directors and employees.
(Last Updated on 4 September 2018)
1. Scope of Notice
1.1 This Privacy Notice applies to information, including personal data, collected about you by TITUS Express Delivery Sdn Bhd (“TITUS”), referred to in this statement either individually or collectively as “the Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”.
1.2 Personal data is information extracted from commercial transactions that can reasonably identify you.
1.3 This Privacy Notice outlines the personal data collected by the Company online through our Website, as well as offline through our products and services offered over the counter, by the Company’s Customer Service Representatives, and/or the Company’s sales and marketing team.
2. Our Privacy Commitment
2.1 This Privacy Notice is issued to inform you of TITUS’s commitment to the policy of protecting at all times the confidentiality, integrity and security of the information provided by you to us as we recognise the importance of the personal information we hold about customers and the trust they place in us.
2.2 Your personal data is classified as confidential and can only be disclosed by us where authorised by you, permitted by law, regulations and guidelines issued by our government or other related parties.
3. Source for Collection of Your Personal Information
3.1 We will collect information from a variety of sources including the sources mentioned below, which may constitute personal data and/or *sensitive personal data which are relevant to our business relationship with you:
a. Information we collect from you directly in person when you:
- Apply for products or services, open an account, purchasing credit from your account, pay your bills or use your credit or debit card;
- Speak to us over the phone or personally including the process of selling or marketing a product or service to you or when you call in for enquiries and/or through our telemarketing calls; and
- Visit our sites, use our services, view our online advertisements.
b. Information we collect about you from other sources without your direct involvement where permitted by law.
- From Credit Reference Agency for the purpose of credit assessment when considering credit applications.
* Sensitive personal data includes information about your physical and mental health, political opinions, religious beliefs or criminal records.
4. Collection of Personal Information
4.1 The type of personal information collected varies depending upon the type of products and services you seek and collection may begin prior to your take-up or upon signing up or depending on how you access and use our products and services. Information collected will include:
a. Information that identifies you:
- Your name, salutation/title, address and other contact information such as telephone no., mobile no., etc.;
- Your age, gender, date of birth, race, citizenship, marital status, particulars of identity documents such as identity card or passport, where applicable;
- Your employment details;
- Names and particulars of the authorised officers, directors, shareholders, business registration, country of incorporation and financial or commercial dealings of the company, where applicable;
- Date of call to the Bar (applicable to lawyers only); and
- Relationship with other data subject/third parties.
b. Information about your financial position:
- Sources of income, expenses, savings, assets, liabilities, investment portfolio and borrowing history;
- Account number/Income tax number;
- Latest audited/management financial statements;
- Credit reports from credit reporting agencies, daily reconciliation reports; and
- Opinions from other banks about your credit worthiness.
c. Information about your intended use of our products or services.
d. Information about your opinion about products, services or staff.
4.2 Under certain circumstances, we may also collect sensitive personal data if:
- We need it to provide you with a specific product or service; or
- You are applying for employment with us.
5. Personal Information about third parties
If at any time you supply us with personal information about another person, you should ensure that you are authorised to do so and you agree to inform that person who we are, that we may use and disclose that personal information and that they may gain access to it should we hold that information.
6. Use of Personal Information
6.1 Although, the primary purpose of collecting your information is for its use in the normal course of the general business between the Company and you, the said information may also be applied for purposes incidental to and connected with the said primary purpose including but not limited to the following:
- Provision of transportation, courier service, logistics, warehousing and other related services and credit facilities to you;
- Offering, cross-selling and marketing products and services of TITUS and other companies who may be included in the future as affiliates of TITUS (“Affiliates”);
- Conducting credit and other status checks at the time of application and periodically during the tenure of the credit to ensure ongoing credit worthiness of customers;
- Creating and maintaining the Company’s credit scoring and risk related models;
- Provision of reference (status enquiries);
- Maintaining credit history of customers;
- Customising and improving logistics services or related products for customers’ use;
- Internal monitoring and control, including but without limitation to determining amounts owed to or by customers;
- Enforcement of customer’s obligations, including but without limitation to collection of amounts outstanding from customers and other parties having liability to the Company;
- Where disclosure is required under any law, rule, regulation, court orders or any guidelines issued by a regulatory body having authority over the Company or any law enforcement agency;
- Enabling an actual or proposed assignee of the Company, or participant or sub-participant of the Company’s rights in respect of the customer to evaluate the transaction intended to be the subject of the assignment, participation or sub participation;
- Research and statistical analysis (including behavioral analysis);
- Engaging with legal firms to perfect the Company’s security documentation for customer’s credit and advances;
- Assist authorised vendors to perform onsite maintenance and support for IT systems and equipments;
- Due diligence check for employees, suppliers, vendors, IT hardware and software providers prior to contracting their services or purchasing their products;
- Design and organise campaigns/promotions/events for customers’ participation including the process of selecting winners, distribution/delivery of gifts and prize giving ceremonies;
- Retrieving, recording and storing for internal/external audit purposes;
- For the purpose of satisfying the terms and conditions of employment contracts with the Company; and
- The administration and management of salary, medical and other employment benefits.
7.1 We only collect personal information about you that is necessary to perform our functions and activities. If you do not provide this information or consent to certain use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the product or services that you want or process your application for employment or facilities or establish any business dealings with you.
7.2 In most cases, before or at the time of taking out a new product or applying for a facility(ies) or applying for employment with the Company, (or if that is not practicable, as soon as practicable thereafter) we will obtain your consent for the purposes for which it is intended to be used and to disclose your personal information.
7.3 Your consent can be expressed verbally or in writing, or implied by your actions.
8. Data Confidentiality And Sharing of Personal Information
8.1 We may share your personal information with the Affiliates in order to offer you products and services of the Company and the Affiliates which may interest you. To enable us to do the same, we will obtain your consent and only share your personal information for the purposes to which you have agreed.
8.2 Data (except data already in the public domain) held by the Company relating to you will be kept confidential, but we may need to share your personal information in the normal course of general business and connected with the primary purpose for which your information was collected with the following parties:
- Any agent, contractor, developer, third party service provider, financial guarantee provider, adviser, liquidators/Receivers & Managers, auditors, auctioneer, vehicle dealers/distributors/traders/manufacturers or consultant who provides administrative, telecommunications, electronic payment, data processing and analysis, payment, securities clearing, debt collection, valuation, insurance, research, legal, financial, accounting, taxation, audit or refers business to us or other services to the Company;
- Any other person who has expressly or impliedly undertaken to keep such information confidential or otherwise is under a duty of confidentiality to the Company;
- Any financial or other institution, credit charge or other card company with which the customer has or proposes to have dealings;
- Any party jointly with whom the Company launches, organises or offers any product, function or service and any other party having business arrangements with the Company in connection with the services, products, customer feedback survey and functions offered or organised by or through the Company;
- The payee bank providing a copy of a paid cheque (which may contain information about the payee) to the drawer;
- Credit reporting agencies, and, in the event of default, to debt collection agencies;
- Any person, which is required by law, rule, regulation, court order and under any guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities;
- Any party giving or proposing to give a guarantee or third party security to guarantee or secure the customer’s obligations;
- Any party making any request mentioned in paragraph 6 (k) above;
- Any actual or proposed assignee of the Company or participant or sub participant or transferee of the Company’s rights in respect of the customer;
- Marketing campaigns prize winners’ names to the media and Company’s website; and
- Legal and other professional advisers of any party mentioned in item 8 (a) to (k) above.
9. Personal Information Security
9.1 The Company is committed in protecting the security of your personal information by implementing adequate and stringent security controls, measures and protocols in line with existing industry practices and legal requirements to safeguard and secure your personal information against any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorised or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
9.2 To achieve this objective, regular reviews of the risks to personal information would be conducted and any security flaws or weaknesses identified would be promptly addressed and rectified.
9.3 We employ security measures regardless of the media on which information is stored (paper, computer disks, etc.), the systems which process it (microcomputers, mainframes, voice mail systems, etc.), or the methods by which it is moved (electronic mail, face-to-face conversation, etc.). Such protection includes restricting access to information on a need-to-know basis. The Company devotes sufficient time and resources to ensure that information is properly protected.
9.4 As a source of reference for the Company's information security needs, information security policies, standards and procedures are fully documented and maintained. All employees, including new recruits, are educated as to their obligations with regard to your personal information. Consultants or other external parties contracted to carry out work for the Company must also conform to these requirements and where appropriate, are also bound by non-disclosure agreements to ensure the confidentiality of the Company's information assets.
9.5 We also require you to help us by complying with the security measures designed to protect your personal identification numbers and passwords by keeping it secret and confidential. These are set out in the terms and conditions of your account. You may be able to limit your liability for unauthorised use of your account if you observe these requirements.
9.6 If we no longer require your personal information, after the expiry of the relevant retention period, we will take reasonable steps to destroy it in a secure manner or remove identifying features from it.
10. Personal Information Accuracy
10.1 The Company will take all practicable and reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to-date.
10.2 You can help the Company to keep accurate and up-to-date records by informing us in writing of any changes so that records on you could be updated promptly.
11. Access to Personal Information
11.1 As a customer, you can exercise the following rights:
- To check whether the Company holds personal information about you and have access to such data;
- To require us to correct any data relating to you which is inaccurate; and
- To ascertain our policies and practices in relation to your data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by us.
11.2 The Company reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
11.3 In relation to the rights of individuals, the person to whom requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of personal data held, or privacy complaints, your request should be made personally as follows:
- Visit our office; or
- Write and post or email your request to:
Customer Services Department
Address: No. 103, Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz, 50300 Kampung Baru, Kuala Lumpur.
12. Direct Marketing/Telemarketing
12.1 The Company may with your consent use your personal information to provide you with the Company’s offers, newsletters and marketing materials/information about products, services or other events that may be of interest to you.
12.2 If at any time you choose not to receive such marketing information from us, you may instruct us not to send you any further such material as follows:
- Visit our office; or
- Write and post or email your request to:
Customer Services Department
Address: No. 103, Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz, 50300 Kampung Baru, Kuala Lumpur.
12.3 We will process your instruction as soon as practicable.
13. Website Links
Please note that our Company’s website may contain hyperlinks to other sites that are not affiliated with the Company. The hyperlinked web sites may or may not meet the same privacy standards that we set for ourselves and you are to take care to understand and evaluate their particular privacy standards and procedures. A link to such websites is not an endorsement of the contents of such websites and makes no warranties as to the information contained in such websites.
14. Changes to this Privacy Notice
The Company will occasionally update this Privacy Notice to reflect changes to our policies, processes and systems in relation to how we handle your personal information. When we post changes to this notice we will revise the “Last updated on” date on the front page of this notice. We encourage you to periodically review this notice.
TITUS EXPRESS DELIVERY SDN BHD (1199241-H)
Telephone/Watsapp: 012 - 3636 955
Address: No. 103, Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz, 50300 Kampung Baru, Kuala Lumpur.
Office Hour: 9:00 am to 6.:00 pm
Write To Us
About registration an account with us :
email@example.com or Contact Us
You have question with our invoice :
If you have made your payment via direct bank-in :
For more information of you shipment
firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us
If you wish to talk to our sales team, our friendly salesperson will give you a call back within 48 hours, after received your email.
We would love to hear from you on your suggestions to improve our service
email@example.com or Contact Us
|If you are looking for a job, please proceed to our career page for more info or email us your firstname.lastname@example.org or Career|
|If you did not receive the consignment print out under bulk shipments, please contact email@example.com or Contact Us|